December Daily 2015 -

7 January 2016

Christmas is such a crazy time of the year....
but there is one little project I always make time for... and that my December daily album.
I almost....so nearly didn't bother this year..
but then I remembered how much I love seeing the kids flip back through the previous years and it seemed just unthinkable to stop such a much loved tradition.
(I am only sharing a selection of pages below)


This year I kept it super simple.
I used a little Becky Higgins Instagram album I had on hand.
I teamed it with the November "Hip kit club' kit (pretty excited to receive my first kit ..which I loved)
and I created all my little journal cards ready to print online using Canva
 I am not a project life expert by any means but I found this came together quite easily and there was plenty of room for lots of stories.
I used minimal embellishing.
My cover is super simple....
I just added the gorgeous Hip Kit Club exclusive glitter foam words to the existing album cover.
One thing I struggled with was printing and cutting my photos to the exact pocket size..I was easily frustrated by the fact I could often see the whites of the photo behind..which I know...if I had taken 10 minutes at the very beginning to mark my cutter I could have avoided.

4 comments

  1. I love this Mardi! Good on you for keeping the tradition going!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather.. I am so thrilled I did...the little kids especially have been pouring over it. Happy New Year to you..x

      Delete
  2. looks wonderful, I didn't get there again this year. The children are growing so fast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost didn't get there either Jen...These little 4x4 albums are so easy to fill though...and I picked it up on special at Spotlight a few months ago. I think Ill keep my eye out and get another to have on hand.

      Delete