Easter project - gift tags

24 March 2016

If you popped by the Jot Blog today you may have noticed an Easter gift tag project I shared.

This Easter we are spending it with our extended family, so the Easter shopping was HUGE. I finally decided on gift boxes of chocolates that I can wrap and add a gift tag to.

These little Easter gift tags were easy to make on a production line and once I settled on the papers and design I whipped them up pretty quickly.
What you will need - 


To make-

  • cut 3 x 4" sized cards  (you will need 2 cards per tag)
  • Cut an oval shape out of the centre of the front card.
  • Attach a cellophane bag to the bottom card and fill with eggs. (I found 7 mini eggs fitted well)
  • Add adhesive and fit the top card in place adjusting the cellophane bag and eggs so that it fits neatly.
  • Machine stitch the opening and trim off the overhanging cellophane.
  • Add a little embellishment or sentiment.
  • I added the leftover ovals to the reverse side and have handwritten the recipient on each.


Have a wonderful...safe...and family filled Easter xx

2 comments

  1. What a gorgeous idea Mardi...love them!! Happy Easter to you all..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very crafty idea. I just have one small problem with the idea - the chocolate eggs would never get to leave my house as gift items, they would be mine all mine! And who knows all mine in one sitting ...

    ReplyDelete